Young people from the Republic of Moldova who are passionate about it and other areas are invited to participate in the "Marathon of employment", which is in full progress. The project is organized by the public institution "Center of information technologies in Finance" and aims to motivate young people to find a job at home.
I.P. The CTIF is a team of approximately 500 people. The institution's activity is related to it and the provision of services in areas of activity such as Public finance, public procurement, fiscal and customs, but also to the management of projects with national and governmental impact.
Young people who wish to join the team can apply to the following vacant posts available at I.P. CTIF:
- IT project Manager,
- Business Designer/analyst;
- SCRUM Master,
- PHP programmer (Laravel);
- The .Net Scheduler;
- Ruby Scheduler;
- Program 1C;
- Java Scheduler,
- Engineering consultant House and Control equipment,
- System and information products Manager,
- Network and Communication Manager,
- Cyber security engineer;
- Database Manager,
- Call Center operator;
- The budgetary sector accounting;
- Web designer;
- Product Manager.
The Center of information technologies in Finance has also drawn up a complete list of facilities it offers to young people willing to hire. Here are the 14 reasons for you to participate in the Marathon of employment:
- Projects having an impact on services provided to society;
- Opportunities for personal and professional development;
- Competitive flexible wage, full social package, rewards and additional benefits;
- A program of integration and guidance by qualified mentors;
- Dynamic work environment, professional and passionate colleagues;
- Mixed teamwork;
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of teleworking;
- Flexible organizational structure based on dedicated projects or teams;
- Continuous training (extended knowledge base), institutional support in the field of certification;
- Remuneration of activity beyond the program;
- Team consolidation activities and corporate events;
- Leisure and kitchen space,
- Insurance with snacks, tea, coffee and fruit;
- Head office in the center of the capital.
If you are interested in the job competition through the "Employment Marathon" project, you can send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also request details at the phone number (+373) 0671 53 000. Additional information is available on the Facebook Marathon recruitment at I.P. CTIF and on ctif.gov.md.